Monday, January 23, 2012

PGS online

The online system of PGS will feature "common" (popular in other terms) personalities that virtual members can shoot online adopting the special force platform. Some of those to be listed include George Bush (the younger), and his cohorts.

There will be various "offenses" to be listed for each personality of which notices will also be filled up and be sent. Prior to shooting, 3 notices has been sent by a member of the society. The targets of course will not be "facing" their cases, so, they become common targets in a shooting range. After the 3rd notice, the member can start shooting but with limited bullets (I'll still ponder on how many bullets would each one gets for a dollar).

Nevertheless, even members can file a resolution against each other. Please refer to this for details.

The personality and members with the highest deaths shall be featured on the front page and for the various reasons that he had been shot. Although at this time I still am contemplating on this, they become the celebrities of the PGS.

It's pathetic, and it looks like reality to me now.

Welcome to my utopia.

2 comments:

  1. I think this a sweet idea. I've always wondered what sick satsfaction I would get by killing off government officials, no matter how virtual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not sick, it's a form of release.

    ReplyDelete