Sunday, July 1, 2012

Money

For me not to be interested with money and material wealth would be hypocritical. But I was never as drawn to it as majority of the people I know of which many prob'bly have no inkling I exist. I noticed how it was EVERYTHING to them.

Envy. Of course I have it, too. I sometimes wish I could pull out like them -lies on top of old lies. Or even cruelty. To amass wealth, certain qualities need be present: foremost greed and cruelty: Siamese twins. They don't separate ever. There is utter disregard for consequences, irresponsibility. Heartlessness.

This is one of the reasons why capitalism does not sit well on my vocabulary. The ulterior motive is always profit, and everything in-between just tools, if not barriers that needs to be either used or eliminated. It's sickening. For it to function properly, it must be cold-blooded, ruthless.

It reduces humanity into evil. It believes in programmed, scientific progression. But humans cannot be robots that are programmed. Therefore, it employs a lot of ways and means to be able to deliver on time, sell on time, profit on time.

I hate doing this - analysing sick practices.

No comments:

Post a Comment