Sunday, November 17, 2013

PSG Patron Saint

It's Kurt Cobain, of course. And the national anthem is quite long, here:

The album's picks is fraught with pacifism... 

about friendship... "need an easy friend"
"as I want you to be, as a friend..."

of pellet gun...

"no I don;t have a gun"

and some things we easily could not do...

"don't expect me to lie"

"I think I'm dumb
Or maybe just happy."





If you want the words, here they are...

hey, this is my republic. you can create your own as you please.

and all of our favorite oligarchs have this for you:

"There's nothing on the top but a bucket and a mop
And an illustrated book about birds
You see a lot up there but don't be scared
Who needs action when you got words."

and we can only chorus back:

"Where do bad folks go when they die?
They don't go to heaven where the angels fly
They go down to the lake of fire and fry

Won't see 'em again till the fourth of july..."

No comments:

Post a Comment